The Truth About Six Pack Abs Main Program Feedback
Does the truth about six pack abs main program work?
If you are cosidering buying the truth about six pack abs program, then you need to red this entire page, so you can make an educated decision.
The truth about six pack abs program has been around now for a couple of years. This program was authored by Mike Geary, a Certified Personal Trainer. Here is an overview of the program with real life actual users’ comments, feedback obtained from different sources on the internet, pros & cons, and my personal verdict about the program following my overall assessment.
- The program focuses on weight loss using nutritional and fitness strategies.
- It is not gimmicky and it is not a fad. The program is 150 pages deep.
- Nutritional strategies are based on dietary plans
- Full Body Workouts carefully designed to build essential muscles. The suggested exercises are within most people’s reach. Workout sessions last only 30 – 50 minutes on each occasion to be done 3 to 4 times a week.
- You don’t need to use the services of a gym as basic home equipment like adjustable dumbbells and stability balls are adequate. However using the facilities in your local gym has the benefit of giving you more choices and hence better results in a shorter time.
- Exercises are scaled. There is a beginners’ fitness program which lets you on to the advanced level as you get confident.
- Mike recognises the importance of motivation and having the necessary mindset. Hence he built in features to help with your motivation, enthusiasm and drive to achieve your desired results.
- The truth about six pack abs program provides support if needed
Pros of the truth about six pack abs program
- Emphasis is on body fat reduction
- Motivation is not in short supply
- Supercharging your metabolism
- Raising your body’s Resting Metabolic Rate since this burns 60 – 70% of your daily calories
- No fat burning pills needed
- Long boring cardio exercises not necessary
- Suitable for anyone over 16 years of age
- Won’t experience frustration with the exercises because of the clever design
- Saves you time and energy
Cons of the program
- The full benefits of the program only become evident when you use the required home or gym equipment. Without even the basic home exercise equipment, results will be limited.
Does the truth about six pack abs program work?
Well instead of giving you my opinion, here are a few actual users’ comment I culled from various sources on the internet.
|I also felt that the nutrition section of the ebook was actually the most detailed... lots of great meal plan ideas, and some great info about types of foods that most people think are healthy, but can actually make you gain weight, like soy foods, certain whole grains, and a couple others. The section about the science of fats, saturated fats, etc was very interesting I thought. I never realized there were actually some healthy types of saturated fats in certain foods.
Anyway, the ebook itself was pretty good I thought, and is definitely helping me to make smarter choices diet-wise... “
......culled from weight-loss.fitness.com forum
Here is a reply to someone who complained about the book on the same forum (as you know, not everybody will be happy with every product on the market). This is a forum member-to-member reply.
“Well I've bought "the truth about six pack abs" and personally used it and I think it's not as bad guide as you're saying.
......culled from weight-loss.fitness.com forum
“The title is a bit misleading, it's not just about how to get great abs, but it's really how to have a really nice body in general. I have followed this book religiously for the past 5 days, and I have already lost 0.7 pounds of pure fat and I feel really happy and full of energy and just super-alive. It's amazing. haha, one of my friends even asked me if I was on cocaine the other day because I was so happy and energetic”
.......culled from caloriesperhour.com forum
“Being a personal trainer I thought there couldn’t be much harm in seeing what this book had to say, to see if it was all about fad workout or proper, healthy exercise. After reading it I've come to the conclusion that the book is fantastic, it focuses on full body compound exercises and a healthy diet. I definitely recommend giving it a read”
.....culled from training.fitness.com forum
Big Jake D said.....
“Actually, I used the truth about abs program about 5 or 6 months ago and loved it... I think I was weighing in at about 230 lbs or so when I started and had a big gut...
……..culled from Yahoo Answers in response to whether the program works. Question was asked by Lemmekno on yahoo answers.
100% 60 days money-back guarantee. Clickbank (the payment processor) will actually process refunds on behalf of Seller if necessary.
Who’s the program for?
- Men who appreciate and want a better body.
- Women who want a fantastic well toned body and like to look good for their age
- Anyone over 16 years of age – young or old.
Who is the program not meant for?
- If you think the book will do all the work for you whilst it’s sitting there on your computer.
- If you constantly blame genetics for your weight problems.
- If you are a moaner or a constant whiner.
- If you are just plain lazy, well, don’t bother.
The truth about six pack abs program has proven itself over the years.
No program no matter how good works for everybody, all of the time, but in my opinion, the truth about six pack abs program will work for most people who are willing to follow the diet plan and are ready to be physically active.
Certainly worth your time and effort.